|出现季数||2, 3, 5|
|生日||February 28, 1906|
|阵营||Lucky Luciano & Meyer Lansky|
Meyer Lansky and Charlie Luciano develop a burgeoning heroin distribution business, run from a New York card room. They prepare Siegel for a delivery in Harlem, hiding the narcotics in the lining of his coat and hat. Luciano is clear that Siegel should walk away from the deal if anything seems untoward but Siegel is quick to demonstrate that he has a gun ready. Luciano is annoyed at having to pay Masseria a percentage of their profits from this new venture but Lansky rationalizes that it is temporary. He argues that they should approach Masseria to appear like gentlemen.
Masseria is already aware of their operation and has a pair of his men assault Siegel as he leaves on his next delivery. They strike in sight of Luciano's headquarters, grabbing Siegel before he can shoot at them and announcing their allegiance. Lansky intervenes, shooting one of the thugs in the head. The other strongarm clings to the door of his getaway car as the driver pulls away. Siegel chases after the vehicle with no regard for his own safety. He runs down the street shooting at Masseria's man and vowing to kill him. 模板:Crossref
Benny argues that his actions mean that he should be included more. Lansky says that is something they will consider but asks Benny to leave while they discuss negotiating with Masseria. 模板:Crossref
By 1931, Benny has become a respected and trusted affiliate of Lucky Luciano and is a part his inner circle. He attends meeting with Charlie and even discusses future plans with the rest of the gang.
- Esther Siegel: Wife
- Talia Bindleman: Lover
- Charles Luciano: "Friends Since Childhood"
- Meyer Lansky: "Friends Since Childhood"
- Pinky Rabinowitz: Associate
- Arnold Rothstein: Gambler, bootlegger, New York boss (deceased)
- Rosetti guard 1: Shot to get to Rosetti
- Rosetti guard 2: Shot in the attempt on Gyp Rosetti
- Roberta: Shot in the attempt on Gyp Rosetti
- Paperboy: Shot in the face
- Joe Masseria: Shot multiple times
- Shoots and kills an unknown number of Valentin Narcisse's prostitutes.
- Sean: Shot in the face during his kidnapping
- "Why's every dago gotta be dumb as fuck?!" (Ourselves Alone)
- (About Joe Masseria) "Mustache Pete fat ass. Thinks he owns the Lower East Side." (Ourselves Alone)
- "You're dead, you hear me you're dead! I'll fucking kill you, I'll fucking kill you!" ("Bone for Tuna")
- "There is a pet I like to pet, and in the evening we get wet, I stroke it every chance I get, IT'S MY GIRL'S PUSSY!!!
|21||Ourselves Alone||A Dangerous Maid||What Does the Bee Do?|
|Gimcrack & Bunkum||The Age of Reason||Peg of Old||Two Boats and a Lifeguard|
|Battle of the Century||Georgia Peaches||Under God's Power She Flourishes||To the Lost|
|"Resolution"||"Spaghetti and Coffee"||"Bone for Tuna"||"Blue Bell Boy"|
|"You'd Be Surprised"||"Ging Gang Goolie"||"Sunday Best"||"The Pony"|
|"The Milkmaid's Lot"||"A Man, A Plan..."||"Two Imposters"||"Margate Sands"|
|Golden Days for Boys and Girls||The Good Listener||What Jesus Said||Cuanto|
|King of Norway||Devil You Know||Friendless Child||Eldorado|